Shipping and Returns
Shipping is FREE for United States orders over $50. All United States orders ship by the United States Postal Service. International orders ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate starting at $26.00. If actual international shipping costs differ from our shipping estimate, we will place a credit to your account for the difference. These shipping costs are passed through to the customer. Please call If you need your order shipped via another carrier (Rates are carrier-calculated, based on distance and weight). Please use a credit card instead of Paypal on these orders. Most orders will ship the same day if placed before 4:00 PM Central time.
JBC Beads is not responsible for the customs, duty, or brokerage fees on orders. If an order is refused, the customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
International Shipping Rates for Canada & Mexico:
$26.00 Priority Flat Rate with Insurance
First Class shipping ranges between $9.03 and $19.71
General International Shipping Rates:
$35.00 Priority Flat Rate with Insurance
Complete list of international First Class shipping rates can be found here: http://jbcbeads.com/page/international-shipping
Starting April 1st, 2021, shipping charges will be applied to custom special listings.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal. Paypal payments should be funded immediately. If paid through a PayPal e-check, the order will be shipped upon e-check confirmation. Paypal orders are subject to deletion after 72 hours if payment has not been received.
Exchanges & Returns
- Free exchanges only apply to United States orders of Gemstones and or Freshwater Pearls. There will be no exceptions made for other items. The exchange must be of equal or greater value than the returned items.
- If you decide to exchange these items, please send an e-mail with your request or feel free to give us a call, 630-963-0460. The request must be received within 7 business days of the delivery date. Our shipping department will determine the delivery date.
- Once your return is accepted, we will send you an e-mail with a return shipping label and or shipping instructions. Your account will then be charged for the return shipping.
- All returned items must be returned with the proper care (reference below terms). If an item is not in its original condition, a credit will not be issued for this item.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, we will notify you and place a credit to your account accordingly.
Returns will not be accepted when:
- The ticket has been removed from the strand. If the ticket has been removed, a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
- We will not accept partial or broken strands.
- We recieve the product without a return authorization. A copy of your invoice must be included with your return.
- Chain, leather cord, suede cord, and all other cut-to-order materials cannot be returned.
- Exceptions are made only in the unlikely event of defective merchandise.
Return Shipping Instructions
- Items must be returned in their original box or a box of similar size. Please re-use the bubble wrapping or use new bubble wrapping to ensure the protection of the items. Please refrain from returning the items in a bubble envelope if they were originally sent in a box unless instructed to do so.
Spend More & Save and Mix & Match Item Return Policy
When returning Spend More & Save and Mix & Match items, we reserve the right to recalculate your order total based upon the actual quantity of the applicable products. Spend More & Save and Mix & Match discounts will be determined based upon your new order total of the qualifying products.
Due to limited or unpredictable availability of some merchandise, we will backorder items only by customer request.
All lost orders must be reported within 5 days of the ship date by calling 630-963-0460. After 5 days, the order will not be replaced or refunded. International orders must report within 14 days.
If you have any questions please call:
630-963-0460 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to charge the correct price on all merchandise despite any published typographical errors.