- (27) beads: #5601 4mm Swarovski Crystal cube in Topaz
- (9) beads: #5601 4mm Swarovski Crystal cube in Palace Green Opal
- (2) JBC4081 5 Hole Spacer
- (5) 2" or 2.5" Headpins
- (1) 11mm Lobster Claw Clasp
- 18" Chain (Chain must be small enough to fit thru the Links you make for your Pendant.
- 1 foot of 24 gauge wire OR 1 6mm Jump Ring Open and 1 6mm Split Ring
- Use leather cord instead of chain. For this, you can tie the ends.
Step 1. Take 1 Headpin and put it through the 1st hole of the 5 Hole Spacer Bar.
Step 2. 1st Row: Put 7 beads of #5601 4mm Topaz Cubes.
Step 3. Put 2nd Spacer Bar on the top of the Topaz Cube.
Step 4. Make a loop large enough with the Headpin so the chain can move freely through it.
Step 5. 2nd Row: Put the Headpin through the hole, but put 3 Topaz Cubes, 2 Palace Green Opal Cubes, and then 2 Topaz Cubes.
Step 6. Repeat as in Step 4.
Step 7. 3rd Row: 2 Topaz Cubes, 4 Palace Green Opal Cubes, and 1 Topaz Cube
Step 8. 4th Row: 3 Topaz Cubes, 2 Palace Green Opal Cubes, and 2 Topaz Cubes
Step 9. 5th Row: 7 Topaz Cubes - You are finished with your pendant!
Step 10. Cut the chain to a desired length.
Step 11: Attach your lobster claw. Either use about 6" to wire wrap (as shown) or with a Jump Ring.
Step 12: Feed the chain through all 5 loops that are on the Pendant.
Step 13: Use remaining 6" to make a small loop and attach to the chain. Put remaining #5601 4mm Palace Green Opal Cubes on the wire and wire wrap a big enough loop for the Lobster Clasp to go into. If you would like, you may also add an extended piece of chain before you wrap the cube into place.